- Brand Name : Resof Total
- Active Ingredients : Sofosbuvir & Velpatasvir
- Marketed by : Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Form : Tablets
- Strength : Sofosbuvir 400mg and Velpatasvir 100mg
- Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
We are LeadingSuppliersExportersDistributorsSellersHepatitis C/B, Anticancer medicine, HIV medicines Worldwide
What Is Resof Total Tablet?
Resof Total medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover.
What Are The Uses of Resof Total Tablet?
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
Common Side Effects:
Common Resof Total side effects may include:
- tired feeling;
- nausea, diarrhea; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- slow heartbeats;
- weak or shallow breathing; or
- low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.