- Brand Name : Sovihep V tablets
- Content : Sofosbuvir & Velpatasvir
- Strength : Sofosbuvir 400mg & Velpatasvir 100mg
- Marketed by : Zydus Heptiza
- Packing : Pack of 28 tablets
- Form : Tablets
- Shipping: Worldwide
We are LeadingSuppliersExportersDistributorsSellersHepatitis C/B, Anticancer medicine, HIV medicines Worldwide
SOVIHEP V TABLETS
SoviHep V medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
USES OF SOFOSBUVIR 400 MG AND VELPATASVIR 100 MG TABLET
Zydus Heptiza Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Common SoviHep V side effects may include:
- tired feeling;
- nausea, diarrhea; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- slow heartbeats;
- weak or shallow breathing; or
- low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.