- Brand Name : Velasof Tablets
- Contents : Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir
- Marketed by : Hetero Drugs Limited
- Form : Tablets
- Strength : Velpatasvir 100mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg
- Packing : Pack of 28 tablets
We are LeadingSuppliersExportersDistributorsSellersHepatitis C/B, Anticancer medicine, HIV medicines Worldwide
Velasof medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
Hetero Velasof (Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir) tablet is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
Common Velasof side effects may include:
- tired feeling;
- nausea, diarrhea; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- slow heartbeats;
- weak or shallow breathing; or
- low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.