- Brand Name: Velpanat Tablets
- Contents: Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir
- Marketed by: Natco Pharma Limited
- Form: Tablets
- Strength: Velpatasvir 100mg / Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Packing: Pack of 28 tablets
- Shipping: Worldwide
We are LeadingSuppliersExportersDistributorsSellersHepatitis C/B, Anticancer medicine, HIV medicines Worldwide
Velpanat medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
Natco Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
Common Velpanat side effects may include:
- Tired feeling;
- Nausea, diarrhea; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).
Call your doctor at once if you have
- Slow heartbeats;
- Weak or shallow breathing; or
- Low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.